Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The purpose here is simple: to chronicle my thoughts, actions, plans, and goals in getting healthy in the year 2017. Feel free to look around and offer encouragement or suggestions.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lazy Day

Apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't want to go to the gym this morning. It was emptier than I think I have ever seen it. Of the people who were there, most were engaged in some of the slackest exercising I've seen to date. It made me feel not so bad about having a slack workout myself. I was on the arc trainer for an hour. I really had to work to talk myself into doing an hour instead of a half hour. Even then I didn't work very hard at my work out. Oddly enough, I burned almost as many calories as most of my former workouts and didn't feel like I was working at all. That made me happy.

I had ambitious goals for the rest of the day, but I've decided I'm not doing any of that. I'm going to bed. If I happen to get up later, I'll reconsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment