Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The purpose here is simple: to chronicle my thoughts, actions, plans, and goals in getting healthy in the year 2017. Feel free to look around and offer encouragement or suggestions.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weighing In

So I weighed myself this morning. Drum roll please...

298.8

Surprisingly enough, this is good. My last weigh in at the doctor was 312. I weighed in on my own scale before Christmas at about 315. 298.8 means something is working. I find that encouraging.

On the other hand, I really don't want to go to the gym today. I'm sick of looking at it. I know I should, but I'm seriously considering doing something here at the house. Maybe I'll get a video off of Hulu or Netflix something and do that for a half hour. It would be pretty much the same thing, right? As long as I do something active today I believe I'll still be on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment