Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The purpose here is simple: to chronicle my thoughts, actions, plans, and goals in getting healthy in the year 2017. Feel free to look around and offer encouragement or suggestions.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thanks for Reading!

I wanted to take a second to say thanks for reading. My friend casually mentioned my blog in a Facebook post and it made me smile. It makes me feel like someone other than myself is invested in this thing, even if you're not really. I really love getting comments to so knock yourselves out! I get almost giddy when I see comments. Anyway, knowing people read makes me feel loved and not so alone. It helps this blog go a long way in motivating me to know that people ARE keeping tabs on my progress. Thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment