Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The purpose here is simple: to chronicle my thoughts, actions, plans, and goals in getting healthy in the year 2017. Feel free to look around and offer encouragement or suggestions.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Progress!

So today something happened that marked an increase in my dedication over last year. I went to the gym for the fourth consecutive day in a row. Usually three is my limit. But today I went and actually put some effort into my workout. Unfortunately I had to cut it short at 45 minutes(which is still longer than my minimum goal) due to nausea. As in I was in serious danger of vomiting, nausea. Let me be clear, I hate to vomit. Bulimia will never ever ever be a concern for me. Which I guess in the end is a good thing. So I stopped and went home.

And on top of that I battled down a variety of cravings. First I passed up the Hot Sign twice. I mean, seriously, whoever thought to put a Krispy Kreme across the street from a gym was depraved. And then I had a huge craving for pizza. It was so strong I could almost taste it. But I have already eaten out my three meals this week so I made myself some chicken instead. It was nowhere near as satisfying as cheesy pizza, but it took away the hunger. I finally feel like I'm making changes and sacrifices. I feel like I'm starting to settle into my new routine. I'm kind of excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment